INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ARTICLES 13-14 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679
The Data Controller protects the confidentiality of your personal data and guarantees them the necessary protection from any event that could put them at risk of violation.
As required by the European Union Regulation no. 679/2016 (GDPR) and in particular by Articles 13 and 14, below we provide the user (“interested”) with the following information required by law relating to the processing of their personal data.
IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is EUREKA SRL LAB DIVISION, with registered office in VIA ENRICO FERMI 25 60033 Chiaravalle AN, in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
In compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, the Data will be stored, collected and processed by the Data Controller for the following service purposes:
|PURPOSE WITH SPECIFIC CONSENT
|Archiving of personal data in company databases.
|Marketing purposes: sending newsletters, advertising material or commercial communications by e-mail or post
LEGAL BASES OF THE PROCESSING (Art .6)
The processing of data, for the purposes indicated above, is lawful as it can be traced back to one of the following legal bases indicated in art. 6 of the Regulation:
|The interested party must give consent to the processing of their personal data for the specific purpose
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA ABROAD
The Data Controller has no intention of transferring the personal data of the data subject to a third country in the European Union or to an international organization. Should it be necessary to carry out one of these transfers, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the same will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions pursuant to Articles 45 (“Transfer on the basis of an adequacy decision”), 46, par. 1 (“Transfer subject to adequate guarantees”), or 46, par. 2 (stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission) GDPR.
RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
Unless the intention to remove them is explicitly expressed, the personal data of the interested party will be kept as long as they are necessary with respect to the legitimate purposes for which they were collected.
From the date of termination of this relationship, personal data will in any case be kept for the fulfillment of the obligations that remain even after the termination of the contract (Article 2220 of the Civil Code); for these purposes the Data Controller will keep only the data necessary for the relative prosecution.
RIGHTS EXERCISABLE BY THE INTERESTED PARTY
In compliance with the provisions of the GDPR, you can exercise the rights indicated therein and in particular:
• Right of access – Obtain confirmation that the processing of personal data concerning you is in progress and, in this case, receive information relating, in particular, to: purpose of the processing, categories of personal data processed and retention period, recipients to whom these can be communicated (Article 15, GDPR),
• Right of rectification – Obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and the integration of incomplete personal data (Article 16, GDPR),
• Right to cancellation – Obtain, without undue delay, the cancellation of personal data concerning you, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (article 17, GDPR),
• Right of limitation – Obtain from the Joint Controllers the limitation of processing, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (article 18, GDPR)
• Right to portability – Receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning you provided to the Co-Controllers, as well as obtain that the same are transmitted to another owner without impediments, in the cases provided by the GDPR ( article 20, GDPR)
• Right to object – To object to the processing of personal data concerning you, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Data Controllers to continue the processing (article 21, GDPR)
• Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – Propose a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data (www.garanteprivacy.it).
You may at any time modify or revoke the consent given and exercise your rights by contacting the Data Controller directly at the email address email@example.com
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in article 4, n. 2, GDPR – carried out with or without the aid of IT systems – and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, structuring, updating, conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction and analysis, consultation, use, communication by transmission, comparison, interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
In any case, the logical and physical security of your data will be guaranteed and, in general, the confidentiality of the personal data processed, putting in place all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee their security.