Today I want to talk to you about the MAIN PROBLEMS that you and your colleagues
most commonly encounter using an HPLC.
If something is not working properly in the HPLC you will notice immediately, since the chromatogram will not be within the parameters or they will not be reproducible.
THESE ARE THE MAIN PROBLEMS THAT RESULT FROM THE READING OF THE CHROMATOGRAM
- Memory or Carry-Over Effect
- Phantom Peaks
- Asymmetry of the Peak (There are two types of asymmetry, ie fronting and tailing)
- Lack of the Resolution
- Splitting of the Peak
- Broadening of the Peak
- Lower Sensitivity Compared to Previous Runs
- Lack of peaks in the chromatogram
- Shifting of Retention Times (Splitting)
In the Video you can also evaluate the SOLUTIONS that can be activated promptly to effectively solve these problems and then perform an analytical session with peace of mind, providing appropriate reports.
THE SOLUTIONS THAT YOU WILL FIND IN THE VIDEO ARE THOSE THAT
IN LONG YEARS OF ACTIVITY, WE ,THE EUREKA KIT TEAM ,
HAVE EVALUATED TO BE THE MOST EFFICIENT.
Are you interested the complete video?
Click the button below, register and you will receive the full video!