L’Idrossiprolina urinaria in UV / VIS FAST (codice Z01610) viene prodotta in confezioni da 100 test.
L’idrossiprolina, dopo idrolisi acida a 110 °C per 16 ore, viene derivatizzata e iniettata nell’HPLC.
|RECUPERO DEL METODO
|NUMBER OF TESTS
|SENSIBILITÀ DEL METODO
|RANGE DINAMICO DEL METODO
||0,1 – 300 mg/l
|RANGE DI NORMALITÀ NELLE URINE DELLE 24 H
||10,4 – 22,6 mg/l
CV = 0.9–2.7 %
CV = 2.7–5.7 %
For non-smokers aged 3 to 69 years, the following reference value applies:
1-Hydroxypyrene: 0.5 µg/l (0.3 µg/g creatinine)
Reference value, also known as Biological Reference Value (BRV) = 95th percentile of frequency distribution of urinary 1-hydroxypyrene concentration in the non-occupationally exposed population
Patient specimens can be kept for up to 2 days at room temperature and at +2 to +8 °C. For longer periods of storage (up to 1 year), deep-freeze below –18 °C.
- Mix (vortex for 2 s) 1 ml urine (sample/control/calibrator) with 50 µl internal standard and 200 µl of the prepared enzyme solution in a reaction vial
- Adjust pH if necessary (prepared enzyme solution includes colour indicator)
- Close the vial tightly and incubate for at least 2 h at 37 °C
SOLID PHASE EXTRACTION
- Briefly mix (vortex for 2 s) the hydrolysed urine
- Add 1 ml of the hydrolysed urine to a Sample Clean Up Column and draw through by centrifugation (2 min at 700 x g) or suction. Discard effluent.
- Centrifuge (1 min at 700 x g) 1000 µl Wash Buffer through the Sample Clean Up Column. Discard effluent.
- Centrifuge (2 min at 700 x g) 300 µl Elution Buffer through the Sample Clean Up Column into a light-protected collection vessel (e.g. autosampler vial)
- Briefly mix (vortex for 2 s) the eluate
- Inject 10 µl eluate into the HPLC system
The prepared samples can be kept for up to two weeks at +18 to +30 °C, at +2 to +8 °C or below –18 °C.
For the HPLC analysis of 1-hydroxypyrene in urine any isocratic system with fluorescence detector is suitable.
The freely available information on this website, in particular on the sample preparation, are not sufficient to work with our products. Please read instructions and warning notices on products and/or instruction manual